U.S. Bank, the commercial bank of the United States, is under the supervision of U.S. Bancorp. The bank was formed in Cincinnati in the year 1863. U.S. Bank has earned an excellent reputation during all the years from 1863 till now. The U.S. bank’s headquarters is in Minnesota.US Bank is considered one of the most famous and fifth largest banks in the United States of America.
The bank is included in the list of top U.S Banks with its large assets. From all the struggling years of U.S. Bank, it has established almost 2,800 branches in twenty-five states in the USA. The Bank offers its ATM service with more than 4,600 ATMs around the United States. With many branch locations and ATMs, Users can easily find their nearby bank branch and ATM service.
U.S. Bank offers several perks and services like auto loans, home loans, credit cards, mortgages, debit cards, savings accounts, and checking accounts. Additionally, U.S. Bank offers unique business banking, which is the best option for small business owners. If you want to get a credit card, or you will open a savings account or checking account U.S. Bank is trustworthy banking service.
U.S. Bank provides one of the best customer services and a wide variety of perks and services. The bank is fulfilling its founding purpose of providing Help to communities with low financial status. And also to give a sense of responsibility to social ethics with a good corporation. To find a U.S. Bank near your location, follow the guide.
U.S. Bank Locations Near Me
U.S. Bank is located at more than 2,800 locations all across the U.S; that’s the reason you can conveniently locate the nearest U.S. Bank at your place. Users can find the nearby bank branch of U.S. Bank, its hours of operation, and other informative details via Google Maps. Google Map has all the locations, operational hours, services, and regular updates of U.S. Bank.
You can find the nearby U.S. Bank location in the following ways and step-by-step guide:
- Open the website of U.S. Bank, click on ‘Customer service’ and then tap on the ‘Contact us’ option.
- Click on the ‘More option’ tab and select the “Find Branch/ATM Locations” option.
- You can utilize the location service of Google Maps or provide information such as your name, city, state, and zip code.
- All the nearby locations of U.S. Bank will appear. Click on all the available highlighters to get information about the perks and features they will provide you.
- Open the U.S. Bank mobile application, click on the ‘Menu’ option, then select ‘Help & services.
- Click on the “Find ATM and branch locations” and find the option of ‘Contact us.”
- Enable location services or provide the name of your city, state, address, or zip code.
- Locate your nearby branch or ATMs of U.S. Bank via the branch listing option.
U.S. Bank Branch Near Me
The branches of the U.S. Bank are situated in more than twenty-five states across the country. To search for the nearest U.S. Bank branch, you can use the branch locator feature of U.S. Bank. This unique feature will help you find the closest U.S. Bank location. You must visit the bank’s website and type “U.S. Bank” in the search section. Enter your city’s name, Zip code, and the name of your state.
Many bank branches of U.S. Bank offer consumer banking services such as home and auto loans and bank accounts, including savings and checking accounts. You can get information about the branches and ATMs of U.S. Bank according to your needs and required services. The branch locator feature of U.S. Bank will show you all the filtered results of your search.
U.S. Bank ATM Near Me
U.S. Bank has more than 4,600 ATMs all around the country within the bank’s branches. You can find the nearby ATMs via the bank’s website or Google Map. Search results with a few ATM services will appear when you search about U.S. Bank ATMs.
U.S. Bank does not charge any fee to its account holders to access the ATM service. But non-US Bank customers will charge a $2.50 fee for their withdrawals from U.S. Bank ATMs. Select your nearby ATM based on your requirements.
You can locate the U.S. Bank ATMs by the following points:
- Twenty-four hours availability: Usually, all banks provide their ATM service 24/7, but it is good to know about the available service hours.
- Location within Branch: All ATMs of U.S. Bank are located within its branches. Search the closest ATM service that is located at a branch.
- Drive-thru ATM: You can also search for a drive-thru ATM nearest your location. Drive-thru ATMs allow users to sit in their car or vehicle and make transactions.
- Availability of deposits: When you search for a nearby U.S. Bank ATM, see if it accepts deposits. Almost all ATM services of U.S. Bank enable users to make deposits.
Using the U.S. Bank’s ATM service, users can access their bank accounts, withdraw money, and make transactions anytime. Users can access the mobile application of U.S. Bank and receive all the information related to the U.S. Bank ATM service. The mobile application will not only provide you with ATM details but inform you about your bank account, balance, transaction history, and more.
About U.S. Bank
U.S. Bank was started in 1863 and earned an excellent reputation. U.S. Bank is considered one of the famous and fifth-largest banks in the United States of America. The bank is included in the list of top U.S Banks with its large assets. U.S. bank aims to provide the best customer service and excellent customer support. The headquarter of the bank is situated in Minnesota.
Bank offers multiple perks, banking services, accounts, and other offers such as loans. Also, users can avail of the ATM service of the bank within its branches. Moreover, you can access the bank through its online banking service and mobile application. The branches of the U.S. Bank are spread all over the country in twenty-five states of the U.S.
Get information about the customer service and operational hours of U.S. Bank in the following section:
With advancements in technology, people prefer online sources or ways to get connected. To provide ease to users, U.S. Bank offers a variety of sources to contact the bank, get information, or other bank-related usages. You can contact U.S. Bank through its online banking, mobile banking, phone banking, and mobile application.
U.S. Bank provides different contact details to users according to the required department, such as loans, bank accounts, and retirement services. The customer support team of the bank will provide you with all possible information and details of your inquiries. You can get general Help from the customer care support of U.S. Bank in the following ways:
- Customer Service Line: The helpline of U.S. Bank is 1-800-872-2657.
- Email Account: Users can send emails to the customer service of U.S. Bank by using the online banking service.
- Text Messages: Users can send texts to U.S. Bank by using the mobile application of U.S. Bank.
- Branch: Other than supporters of online connectivity, some people focus on in-person communication. Users can visit the nearby bank branch and get information from the bank’s representative.
The J.D Power Merchant Services survey declared U.S. Bank the no 1 bank for customer care service, scoring 882. U.S. Bank also ranked the top bank for its excellent chargeback management and reasonable cost of security and service.
Hours of Operation
U.S. Bank provides extra service hours to users and stays open on Saturdays and Sundays for specific timings. All the branches of U.S. Bank offer similar service hours, but the timings can vary from state to state. It is better to check the schedule of your nearby bank location on call or by using the online banking service or mobile application of U.S. Bank.
The hours of operation for many branches of U.S. Bank are:
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- Saturday, 9 am to 6 pm.
- Sunday, 10 am to 2 pm.
Almost all U.S. Bank branches provide their service on Sunday, but few remain closed on weekends. The branches available on Sundays are primarily located in grocery stores or supermarkets. The U.S. Bank website enables users to get information about the operational hours by clicking the following pointers:
- Open Now
- Open Saturday
- Open Sunday
U.S. Bank does not have a holiday schedule uploaded on its website. Like other popular banks, we can expect the bank to remain close on the following federal holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
What Does U.S. Bank Offer?
Just like the reputation of U.S. Bank is massive, it also offers a wide variety of products, services, and deposit accounts. Also, you can get benefits for your business via wealth management services, products, and accounts from U.S. Bank. U.S. Bank offers some other financial products as well. They are:
- Car Loans
- Boat Loans
- R.V. Loans
- Personal Loans
- Business Loans
- Mortgage Refinance
- Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
- Self-Directed Trading
- Managed Investment Portfolios
- Financial Advisors
We will discuss its accounts and services in detail below:
The savings accounts of U.S. Bank do not offer high rewards and interest to users. There are five savings accounts of U.S. Bank.
- Standard Savings Account: This savings account of U.S. Bank is best for users who are new to the account or have low balances. With this account, you have to maintain a daily $300 balance or more in your account or a monthly $1,000 balance. If you can’t maintain any of them, the bank will charge you a monthly $4 as a maintenance fee.
- Elite Money Market Savings Account: You need a minimum of $100 to open this account. The account charges $10 as a maintenance fee every month if you fail to keep the $10,000 balance daily in your account.
- Platinum Select Money Market Savings Account: Users with a Platinum Checking Package can only qualify for this account. To open this account, you must have a minimum of $25. The account does not charge any monthly maintenance fee. The interest rates offered by this account are dependent on the state you live.
- Package Money Market Savings Account: Users with a Gold Checking Package can only qualify for this account. This account requires a minimum of $25 to open your account. There is no monthly fee for maintaining the balance in your account.
- Retirement Money Market Savings Account: This account requires you to have $100 to open an account. You can also open the account with an automatic deposit of $25. This savings account does not charge any balance maintenance fee.
U.S. Bank offers five Checking Accounts. They are:
- Easy Checking Account: This is a standard checking account of U.S. Bank. This checking account is best for managing personal, home equity, and auto loan interest rates. With this account, you have to maintain some requirements, including age 65 or above, a minimum of $1,000 for direct deposits, and a minimum balance of $6.95 monthly in your account.
- Safe Debit Account: A prepaid version of a debit card, this card offers multiple perks to users. You can use online and mobile banking and make deposits via mobile check. To open this checking account, you need to have $25. The card charges $4.95 as a maintenance fee every month.
- Gold Checking Package: This checking account is best for users who will apply for loans and use a credit card. This account does not charge any protection fee if you have linked your account with a deposit account. The card charges a $14.95 monthly maintenance fee. Moreover, you can also get benefits from the family offer of this account. By becoming the co-owner of two accounts, any two of your family members can do Easy Checking.
- Platinum Checking Package: This premier checking account of U.S. Bank offers multiple perks and the availability of Gold Checking. With this offer, you can avoid an annual fee if you apply for a home equity line of credit. Also, you must pay half the annual fees if you apply for a safe deposit box.
- Student Checking Account: This account offers users all the perks, benefits, and features of a checking account. You do not have to pay any monthly maintenance fee. Also, you can deposit your first check without any interest. Moreover, you can withdraw the first four from U.S. Bank’s ATM without fees.
Certificate Deposits (C.D.s)
A Certificate of Deposit (CD)is a good option for those who take funds and keep them safe for a specific time. CD of U.S. Bank charges higher interest rates to account holders than checking or savings accounts. The bad point of a Certificate of Deposit is that it charges an early withdrawal fee if you withdraw money out of your account before the date
There are four types of U.S. Bank C.D.s, and all equally charge fees for the early withdrawal penalty.
- CD Special
- Standard CD
- Step Up CD
- Trade Up CD
U.S. Bank has multiple credit cards for account holders, such as secured cards, low-interest cards, travel cards, cash back cards, and cards for small businesses. Account holders of U.S. Bank can also avail of partner cards offered by U.S. Bank. Following is the list of credit cards of U.S. Bank and their types:
- General Travel Cards
- U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card
- U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card
- Cash-Back Credit Card
- U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card
- U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Infinite Card
- U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card
- Low-Interest Credit Card
- U.S. Bank Visa Platinum Card
- Secured Credit Card
- U.S. Bank Secured Visa Card
- U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Secured Card
- U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Secured Card
- Business Credit Cards
- U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Signature Card
- U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa Business Card
U.S. Bank is one of the most preferred banking services in the United States. U.S. Bank offers its banking service via its branches and ATMs in more than twenty-five unites states. The bank was formed a long ago and built an outstanding reputation through its flexible banking services and supportive customer service. The bank has more than 2,800 branches and up to 4,600 ATMs in twenty-five united states of the country.
U.S. Bank offers several perks and services like auto loans, home loans, credit cards, mortgages, debit cards, savings accounts, and checking accounts. Clients can easily find the closest branch or financial service provider of U.S. Bank via Google Maps or the branch locator feature of the bank. Users can also find U.S. Bank ATM services nearest their locations for fund transactions and withdrawals.