Regions Bank was established in 1852 and struggled under different cooperation banks. It progressed in 1928 and became one of the largest banks in America. Regions Bank is registered with Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. According to the corporation, Regions Bank is considered a commercial bank. The bank also has a state charter and Fed membership.
Regions Bank is insured by FDIC and has certificate number 12368. It also has 233031 as the Fed RSSD number. Regions Bank has more than fifteen hundred branches in almost 15 states of America. The major states with more bank branches are Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, and Tennessee. Regions Bank counts in the list of largest banks in America that have the largest assets.
Regions Bank is ranked the seventh number for having the largest number of branches across the United States. As per state, it is the first number in Tennessee, Alabama, and Mississippi, and the fifth number in Florida and Georgia. Unlike other banks, Regions Bank has a 9-digit code bank routing number. The headquarter of Regions Bank is in Birmingham, Alabama.
Through the routing number, a bank can provide automated transfers such as direct deposits, Fedwire funds transfers, bill payments, and others. Regions Bank provides many services and products, including commercial products, wealth management tools, consumer banking, mortgage loans, and multiple services.
Regions Bank is spread all over the United States. If you are looking for a branch or ATM of Regions Bank closest to your location, you can easily find them. Regions Bank offers its coverage at many locations, and you can easily reach them. Read the article and get detailed information about Regions Bank, its branches, ATMs, products, and services.
Regions Bank Locations Near Me
Regions Bank has more locations in the major states of America than in smaller states. There are almost 1500 bank branches of Regions Bank in America. You can find more bank locations of Regions Bank in the Midwest, the South, and Texas. The headquarter of the bank is in Birmingham, Alabama.
If you are a resident of the Southern areas of the country, it’s very easy to search for an ATM service or bank branch near you. Regions bank offers different financial products at all its bank locations. You can have the following products and services from Regions Bank:
- Asset Management
- Commercial Banking
- Investment Banking
- Small Business Banking
The process for finding Regions Bank locations nearby is very easy. Follow the given step-by-step procedure:
- Open Google Maps on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Turn on your location.
- Type “Regions Bank” in the search bar of the map.
- All the bank locations of Regions Bank will appear on the screen with red highlighted flags.
- Click on each to get details about the distance, timings, ATM availability, and their services.
Regions Bank Branch Near Me
Regions Bank has more than fifteen hundred branches all around the United States. You can find your nearest branch of Regions Bank via Google Maps or Bank Branch Locator. Bank Branch Locator is a feature on the website of the bank which enables customers to locate bank branches easily.
Via the branch locator feature of Regions Bank, you can find the required services such as ATM, online banking, mobile application, and other perks. You will have information about the branches, their hours of operation, fees, services, ATM availability, deposit limits, and any new update about Regions bank.
Regions bank offers services such as auto and home loans, personal accounts, wealth management plans, and many other benefits. The bank branch locator feature will provide you with information about the following representatives of Regions Bank.
- Relationship manager
- Home lending officer
- International banking centre
- Financial advisors
The process of finding a bank branch is the same as given in the previous section of “Regions Bank Locations Near Me.” If you want to use the bank branch locator, you need to visit the website of Regions Bank.
To find a nearby Regions Bank branch, follow the given steps:
- Visit Regions Bank’s site by using your mobile phone or computer.
- In the top-left corner, you will see a menu icon. Click on it.
- Select “Locations” from the options.
- Provide your address, Zip code, or name of any landmark near you.
Regions Bank ATM Near Me
Regions Bank offers its ATM service with almost all its branches. There are more than 2,000 ATMs all across the United States. You can locate an ATM at Regions Bank’s website by using the bank branch locator feature or Google Maps.
On the bank branch locator, enter your address on the website. And choose the “Branches & ATMs” option to find the nearby ATM of Regions Bank. You will get all the information about the services of Regional Bank’s ATMs.
Other than the bank branch locator, you can search for nearby ATM of Regions Bank on Google Maps. All the closest ATM services to your location will appear to you. The ATM service of Regions Bank is reliable, available 24 hours, and has a drive-up facility as well.
Via Regions Bank’s ATM service, you can have access to your bank accounts. You can also use the mobile app of Regions Bank and receive information on the ATM service of Regions bank. You can also get details of your bank account, bank balance, and transaction history through the app.
There is no ATM fee for accountholders of Regions Bank for deposits and withdrawals. If you are not a member of Regions Bank, you have to pay $3.00 for every withdrawal. There is no deposit limit for ATMs, but you have to manage your withdrawals to $808 per day with Regions Bank’s ATMs.
Regions Bank ATM service provides the following perk and services:
- Cash withdrawal and deposits: You can withdraw and deposit your cash amounts in Regions Bank ATMs.
- Full service: Regional Bank’s ATMs provide full-time service. You will find the ATM service of Regions Bank in its entirety.
- 24 hours Availability: The ATM service of Regional Bank is available 24/7. It is good to check the opening and availability of the ATM before visiting an ATM location.
Regions Bank Information
Regions Bank is insured by FDIC. This financial institution was established in 1852. Regions Bank is insured by FDIC and has certificate number 12368. It also has 233031 as the Fed RSSD number. It has more than 1400 branches and almost 2,000 ATMs which makes it one of the top largest banks in America.
Regions Bank is ranked the seventh number for having the largest number of branches all across the United States. As per state, it is the first number in Tennessee, Alabama, and Mississippi, and the fifth number in Florida and Georgia. Since its establishment, Regions Bank has progressed with a great number of services and products.
With the increase in the reputation of Regions Bank, some major products and services play a vital role. They include wealth, commercial and personal banking solutions, and small businesses. Along with quality commercial products, Regions Bank provides exceptional customer service.
Find details about the customer service and operational hours of Regions Bank below.
Regions Bank provides multiple options for customers to contact the bank for any query or information. People want to get every information on their phones or online on any device. Technology is making work easy for everyone. We can save time and energy by getting the required details of our inquiries online.
Like other major banks, Regions Bank also offers some means through which you can easily contact the bank or its branch. You can get information about Regions bank through its online banking, mobile banking, mobile application, and phone banking. There are different contact options for different departments of the bank.
You can contact the bank in the following ways:
- You can call on the Green Line Customer Service Center number 800-734-4667.
- You can call on the Online Banking Support Line number 800-472-2265.
- You can use social media accounts of Regions Bank such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- You can visit the bank branch in between their hours of operation and contact any representative of the bank. He will provide you with the information you want to know.
Regions Bank provides its service similar to other banks in the United States. All the branches of Regions Bank are open from Monday to Friday. Some branches provide their limited hours’ service on Saturdays. Sundays are off for all the branches and locations of Regions Bank. Before visiting a bank branch, you must check the timings and operational hours of the bank.
- From Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- Saturday, 9 am to 12 pm.
- Sunday: Off
Regions Bank has a similar schedule of holidays to other banks. The bank remains open on some holidays, such as:
- Valentine’s Day
- Black Friday
- Good Friday
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
Although there is no fixed holiday schedule for Region Bank. But like other banks, its branches will not open on federal holidays. These holidays include:
- Labor Day
- Memorial Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- President’s Day
- Independence Day
- Christmas Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- New Year’s Day
What Do Regions Offer?
Regions Bank offers multiple services and personal banking, including:
- Checking accounts
- Savings accounts
- Credit Cards
- Debit and Prepaid Cards
- Loans and Lines of Credit
Regions Bank offers different Checking accounts. They are:
- LifeGreen Checking Account
- LifeGreen eAccess Account
- LifeGreen Preferred Checking Account
- LifeGreen Checking Account for Students
- LifeGreen 62+ Checking Account
- Regions Now Checking Account
The reasons for choosing checking accounts of Regions Bank are as follows:
- Convenient Account Management: Regions Bank offers convenient account management for its checking account holders. You can manage your checking accounts via mobile banking and online banking.
- Cashback Rewards: With your checking accounts in Regions Bank, you can earn several cashback rewards via mobile and online banking. You can make purchases with your Check card or Now Card and earn the chance to get cashback offers from Regions Bank.
- Financial Insights: Regions bank offer account insights to its customers.It helps its clients in managing their cash, making savings, and keeping track of their spending.
- Secure Payment Solutions: You can make secure payments for your Checking accounts by using LG Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Play from your mobile phones. Through the mobile application of Regions Bank, you can manage your accounts easily without fraud.
Regions Bank offers the following credit cards to customers.
- Explore Visa Credit Card: This card requires a minimum security deposit of $250. The card charges no foreign transaction fee, but you have to pay $29 as an annual fee.
- Life Visa Credit Card: The card offers 0% introductory APR for the first fifteen months. The card does not charge any fees for foreign transactions or annual fees.
- Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card: This card offers a $200 cash reward in the bonus category. It also offers a 0% introductory APR for the first twelve months. There are no fees for foreign transactions or annual fees.
- Premium Visa Signature Credit Card: This credit card of Regions Bank offers 1.5 relationship Reward points for each $1 spent on all purchases. You can earn 30,000 bonus points on all purchases with the welcome offer. There is no foreign transaction fee, but you have to pay $125 as an annual fee.
- Prestige Visa Signature Credit Card: You can earn 20,000 bonus points on all purchases with the welcome offer. These points can redeem for gift cards, travel, and merchandise. The card charges $10 for the balance transfer fee and $39 for the late payment penalty. There are no fees for annual deposits and foreign transaction fees.
Regions Bank offers the following Savings, Money Market and CD Accounts:
- Regions LifeGreen Savings
- Regions Savings
- Regions Savings for Minors
- Regions Now Savings
- Regions CD Account
- Regions Promotional CD Account
- Regions Money Market Account
- Regions Premium Money Market Account
Debit and Prepaid Cards
Debit, Prepaid, Loyalty, and Gift cards of Regions Bank are as follows:
- CheckCard Personal Visa: You can get access to the funds in your checking accounts via the CheckCard Personal Visa debit card. It’s an easy, safe, and more protective way than cash to make deposits and withdrawals.
- Regions Now Card: Using a prepaid card is a smart way to manage balance transfers. Cards are a more secure way than cash.
- Regions Gift Card: You can give gifts to your loved ones by making multiple purchases from Regions Gift cards.
- Regions Loyalty Card: You can use more than one Regions Loyalty card at a time. The main purpose behind these cards is to reward workers and employees for their reliable services.
Loans and Line of Credit
Regions Bank offers several loans and lines of credit to customers in their hour of need. You can contact the bank for emergency loans, and they will provide you with immediate help. The loans offered by Regions Bank are as follow:
- Personal Loans:
- Unsecured Loan
- Deposit Secured Loan
- Secured Installment Loan
- Lines of Credit:
- Preferred Line of Credit
- Savings Secured Line of Credit
- Auto loans and Refinance: The interest rate for car loans is 4.60% APR to 13.04% APR. You can take loans for your cars if they are seven years old or less. The bank offers auto loans from $5,000 to $100,000 with multiple varieties of terms. If you want to take a loan for an electric vehicle, the bank offers discounted rates.
- Home equity loans and lines of credit:
- Home Equity Loan
- Home of Equity Line of Credit
- Regions Loan in a Line
- Payoff and Subordinate Request
- Student loans: The bank offers an interest rate of 2.62% to 12.97% APR for undergraduate loans. If you want to take a Graduate School Loan, the interest rate will be 3.12% to 12.80% APR for the Graduate School Loan. The card offers a loan amount of loan equivalent to all school expenses. The features of Student loans are:
- Deferred Repayment Option
- Fixed Repayment Option
- Interest Repayment Option
- Interest Rate Reduction
- Loan Forgiveness
- No Prepayment Penalty
Regions bank offers reliable Mortgage accounts. You can access and manage your Mortgage account via the mobile application of Regions Mortgage known as “MyMortgage.” The app helps you manage and set up drafts, electronic statements, loan documents, and payment assistance. You can also make your Mortgage payments over the phone.
Regions Bank is a preferred financial bank in the US for its amazing banking service and customer support. The bank has more than 1500 branches and 2,000 ATMs in the major cities of the US. The bank was established in 1852. The bank progressed a lot in the last 150 years and developed a trusty relationship with customers. It provides several banking services, financial products, and great customer service.
Regions Bank offers numerous perks, financial products, and services such as auto loans, home loans, and personal Wealth Management. Personal banking includes credit cards, mortgages, debit cards, savings accounts, and checking accounts. You can easily find the nearby branch and ATM service of Regional Bank via the branch locator feature and Google Maps service.