PNC Bank is a financial banking corporation and Bank holding company with roots in 1845 and 1865. In 1845, a well-known company named the Pittsburgh Trust and Savings Company was founded in Pennsylvania and 1865, the Provident National Corporation was established. It is one of the predecessors of PNC Bank corporation.
PNC Bank corporation was formed in 1982 when the Pittsburgh National Corporation and the Provident National Corporation started to work together and created a whole new level of banking service. In the history of the United States, this merging of the two corporations is considered the largest. This merger helped numerous small businesses and financial companies stand independently for their betterment and progress.
With the present reputation and service of PNC Bank, it offers one of the largest and most beneficial banking services in the U.S. The Bank has more than 2000 branches and more than 9000 ATMs in twenty- four states of the United States. The states of U.S having more PNC Bank branches are Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Ohio. Your location must have a PNC Bank and PNC ATM service.
PNC Bank is considered the seventh largest Bank for having large assets compared to other banks. With an estimation of the 2020 survey, PNC Bank has more than 51,000 employees. PNC Bank offers corporate and institutional banking services and personal and small banking solutions. The headquarter of PNC Bank is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
PNC Bank offers multiple services, including online banking and debit cards, which you can use via its mobile app. The Online banking system of PNC Bank allows users to get any branch of PNC Bank from any country or state. The Bank guide its Clients to follow the online banking system for all their inquiries and questions.
The online system of PNC Bank offers a simple procedure. You need to open an online account or record. The Bank will provide you with a username and a password. After creating the record, sign in to your account and have a great online administration of PNC Bank.
PNC Bank Locations Near Me
PNC Bank has a wide variety of branches across the country, so everyone can easily find the nearest PNC Bank. To find the nearest PNC Bank branch, you must provide your address, zip code, and state name in the Map’s search bar or the website of PNC Bank. With the Zip code, you can search for the nearby PNC Bank using Google Map or the PNC locator website.
Finding a nearby PNC Bank is simple and quick. With the Zip Code option of PNC Bank, users will see search results according to their nearest branches or ATMs. You can also do searches for the bank branch with the services you want from the Bank.
To find the nearby PNC Bank branch, follow the given steps.
- Step 1. If you are using an Android phone, search with the Google Map app on your phone. And if you have a device with the iOS operating system, find it with Google Maps or Maps.
- Step 2. Write ‘PNC Bank’ on the search tab. Click on the search icon at the bottom of the bar.
- Step 3. All the branches of the ‘PNC Bank’ located at your nearest location will pop up with red markers on the Map. To get the details about the name and location, tap on any red Marker. You can also tap the “Direction” button to know the distance and to have a guide on how to reach the location. To have more in-depth details, you can also directly call the available branch number with the “Call” button.
Now you have successfully gotten to the nearest branch of PNC Bank. To get more details about each branch, click on the “Details & Services” option, and you will get the following:
- Branch hours
- List of all the bank branches in the city or state
- Distance of the nearest branch
- ATM availability
- Branch services
PNC Bank Near Me Online Administration
PNC Bank offers its online administration to its account holders without charging fees or expenses. With the advancements of time, people are more concerned about working online and prefer web-based processing to save time and energy.
To get online administration, users are required to enrol in the online banking of PNC Bank. For the enrolment process, users have to provide the following information:
- Social Security Number, abbreviated as SSN
- Account number of the PNC Bank
- Any of the following:
- Mobile or Phone number
- PIN of PNC Visa Debit Card
By providing your identity details, you can make a Bank record. The Bank will provide the users with a username and a password. Every time they log in to Bank’s site, they must enter their username and password. With online banking, users will have the following convenience and control:
- Secure access and reduce the possibility of fraud.
- Management and payment of bills.
- Making schedules for the bills in no time.
- The availability of eBills for certain bills.
- The availability of transferring funds between PNC Accounts and non-PNC Accounts.
- Management and scheduling of payments.
- Email reminders for due and send payments.
- Availability of viewing the activity summary.
PNC bank’s online administration has professionals who answer all users’ queries and problems. Recently, clients were required to stand at the Bank’s location for a long time to get their bank-related work done. But now, With the web-based online administration and banking service of PNC Bank, users can easily access many bank-related works.
PNC ATM Near Me
PNC Bank offers nearly 18,000 PNC and Partner ATMs all across the United States in almost all states. Users can find nearby PNC ATMs using the branch’s website or Google Maps. PNC ATMs have multiple user features, but some Partner ATMs can have fewer perks and benefits, so it’s good to get the details about the ATM first and then benefit from it.
The ATM service of PNC Bank has the following features:
- 24-hour availability: The ATMs of PNC Bank are open 24 hours. Users can use any PNC Bank ATMs at any time with any branch of PNC Bank.
- Deposits: PNC Bank’s ATMs offer account holders the to make deposits without any amount limits.
- Drive-up ATMs: ATMs of PNC Bank have a drive-up option for users. This facility allows users to withdraw any cash amounts without getting out of their cars or vehicles.
- Free ATM Access: It allows users to make an ATM transaction by using the mobile application of PNC Bank with on-time access code. To use the Free ATM Access feature of PNC Bank, follow the given guide:
- Open the mobile application of PNC bank and tap on the menu option at the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “ATM Access” option and select your card if you have more cards.
- Tap on the “Generate Access Code” option and request a code.
- You will be given an 8-digit access code and instructions for further processing.
- You can use the code for the next thirty minutes.
- Click the “Card Free Access” option on the ATM Welcome screen.
- Tap on the “Continue” option after entering the 8-digit code provided to you via mobile application.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN of your ATM card and make your ATM transaction without using the ATM card.
About PNC Bank
PNC Bank is a financial banking service and corporation established in 1982 but had roots a century ago. In 1845 the Pittsburgh Trust and Savings Company was founded in Pennsylvania; in 1865, the Provident National Corporation was established. Both companies are the predecessors of PNC Bank corporation.
PNC Bank corporation was originally started in 1982 when the Pittsburgh National Corporation and the Provident National Corporation started working together and created a merger. Both companies provided a great banking service that no one tills now created a merger like them. In the history of the United States, this merging of the two corporations is considered the largest. Their development and progress paved the way for numerous small businesses and financial companies to make betterment and progress.
PNC Bank currently offers one of the largest and most beneficial banking services in the U.S. The Bank has more than 2000 branches and more than 9000 ATMs in twenty- four states of the United States. This means that every U.S citizen is close to a PNC Bank and PNC ATM service. PNC Bank has more branches in some U.S states such as Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland.
The PNC Bank has many benefits and advantages for users, including home loans, redeeming options for designing houses, contracts for advances of home loans, ARM items, and contracts for Subprime advances. The Bank has no restrictions on contract items. Users can select accessories for their contracts according to their choices and benefits. The new account holders of PNC Bank who want to apply for home loans can get perks from the credit items offered by PNC Bank.
PNC Bank Mobile Application
PNC Bank offers its mobile banking service via a mobile application. Users can have details about their bill payments, deposits, account balances, fund transfers, and more from the mobile application of PNC Bank.
- iOS device users can install PNC Bank’s iOS application in App Store.
- Users with Android devices can install the PNC mobile application in Google Play.
For receiving any help from the customer service representative, use the given details:
- Call on 888-762-2265 or any other available number you see on PNC Bank’s Website.
- Send an Email to Customer Care after signing in to your PNC Online banking Account.
- Send a tweet on the Customer Care Twitter account of PNC Bank. The official Twitter account of the Bank is @PNCBank.
Customers from all over the United States can get information about their bank accounts with in-person PNC Bank representatives in all branches of PNC Bank. Clients can find the nearby branch of PNC Bank by typing the name in Google Maps or via the website’s Zip Code option of PNC Bank. The timings and service hours of the Bank for private appointments can differ depending on your state.
Users can use the online service of PNC Bank on mobile phones or via the online application of PNC bank. Besides private meetings, online mobile banking is useful for getting details about bank accounts. With online banking options, there is no need to think about the operational timings of the Bank because PNC Bank’s online service is always available.
Users can use the mobile app of PNC Bank to access their bank accounts’ activities and credit card details. Users can transact their amounts using Zelle, pay their bills on time, and check deposits. To avail of the phone option of PNC bank, account holders need to get the office schedule they want to contact.
Hours of Operation
PNC Bank has more than 3,000 branches, and almost all the branches have the same hours of operation. You have to search the branch details using Google Maps or the Bank’s website for detailed information about the Bank’s timings.
The typical timings of PNC Bank in the U.S are the following:
- Monday: From 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Tuesday: From 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Wednesday: From 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Thursday: From 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Friday: From 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Saturday: From 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Sunday: closed.
Some branches of PNC Bank offer their services on Sundays. But overall, Sunday is a holiday. The branches of PNC Bank have some other national holidays, such as New Year’s Day, Columbus Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving Day, Independence Day, Labour Day, Veterans Day, and Christmas Day. Visit the PNC’s website and get more details about PNC bank’s services. Users can also contact the bank branch’s contact number for extra details.
What Does PNC Bank Offer?
Like some other banks, PNC Bank offers customers and account holders a wide range of services. The PNC Bank provides users with offers and options like checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, and certificates of deposits (CDs). Additionally, PNC bank offers its customers multiple services and products and combines balances. The combining balance offer allowed users to manage their charges or fees.
The Checking Account of PNC Bank offers three kinds of accounts: Virtual Wallet, Virtual Wallet Performance Select, and Virtual Wallet Performance Spend.
- The Virtual Wallet account is a collective term for checking and savings accounts. It requires $0 for an online start-up and $25 for an account opening at a branch without any APY. Users will have to pay $7 monthly if they fail to meet the account’s basic requirements. This account has two more accounts named the Spend and the Reserve Accounts.
- The Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend account requires $0 for an online start-up and $25 for opening the account at a branch with a 0.01% APY on $2,000 or more. Users will have to pay $15 monthly if they fail to meet the account’s basic requirements.
- The Virtual Wallet with Select Performance account is the best checking account for PNC Bank. It requires $0 for an online start-up and $25 for an account opening at a branch with a 0.01% APY on $2,000 or more. Users will have to pay $25 monthly if they fail to meet the account’s basic requirements. This account does not charge any fee for replacing a Visa debit card.
The Standard Savings Accounts of PNC Bank offer multiple perks and benefits to do savings for special things or starting savings habits. Users will have to pay $4 monthly service charges if they are under 18 years of age, have linked a checking account, or have a monthly average balance of $300. Users need $0 to open their savings accounts.
With the Standard Savings Account of PNC Bank, you will get:
- There is no requirement for a minimum balance for users less than 18 years of age.
- It will not charge you any ATM fees for transactions at PNC ATMs.
- It offers unlimited deposits and a chance to get more than six withdrawals monthly.
- It will provide you with the chance to get relationship rates.
- You can make management in your account online or by mobile application.
- It will provide you with a free PNC Banking card to make transactions and fund transfers.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
PNC Bank offers users its Fixed Rate CD and Fixed Rate IRA CD accounts. The benefits include fixed rates, long terms to fulfil the needs, and automatic renewal of the account. The requirements for Fixed Rate CD include a minimum balance of $1,000 with a term ranging from seven to ten years, and users will get penalties for early withdrawal.
Fixed Rate IRA CDs require a minimum balance of $250 to open an account, a term ranging from six months to ten years, and users will get penalties for early withdrawal. The benefits of Fixed Rate IRA CDs include fixed rates, long terms, tax savings options, savings options for retirement needs, and automatic renewal of the account.
PNC Bank is now a popular bank working with numerous international banks. The global contacts of the Bank increase its reputation and make it easy for the cardholders to locate the Bank’s nearby branch or ATM location. Using Google Maps, users can navigate to the nearest PNC bank branches according to their location in the United States. Since Google Maps and Bank’s website is easily available on multiple devices, including iOS and Android phones, users can easily locate the Bank.