According to the report of the Federal Reserve, Citizen Bank is considered the 15th largest bank in the United States. The bank has large assets, more than 1,000 branches and 3,000 ATMs in more than 11 states of the US. Every bank location has an ATM service available 24 hours, seven days a week. The bank is located in Providence, Rhode Island.
Citizen Bank is a full-service regional bank insured with FDIC reference number 57957. All accounts offered by Citizen Bank are FDIC insured, meaning if the bank faces failure, each depositor can get more than $250,000 according to his account category.
The bank is the best choice for in-person banking due to its coverage in more than 11 states, including New Jersey, Michigan, Florida, and New York in the US. It has numerous financial products and services, such as loans, credit cards, savings and checking accounts, and mortgages.
The article will provide detailed information about Citizen Bank, its products, services, operational hours, customer services, and perks.
Citizens Bank Near Me Locations
Citizens Bank has more than 1,000 locations around the United States, especially in the Midwest. To find the nearest Citizen Bank location, you can use the Google Map service or the bank branch locator feature of Citizen Bank.
Google Map enables users to find all locations of Citizen Bank near your area.
To use Google Map, follow the given steps:
- Open Google Maps or Maps on your Android or iPhone.
- Type "Citizen Bank Near Me" on the search bar.
- All the bank locations will appear on the screen with red flags or highlights.
- Select each search result and get information. You can get details about the hours of operation, banking services, and customer reviews about the bank.
Citizens Bank Near Me Branches
Finding a nearby branch of Citizens Bank is not difficult. The bank branch locator enables users to locate the "Citizen Bank near me" branch. The step-by-step guide is as follows:
- Open Citizen's Bank website on your device, whether smartphone or computer.
- On the branch locator feature, you need to click on Branches and provide your address, Zip code, or city name. All the search results will appear on the screen, and you can select the nearest to your location.
- You can also type the proximity to which you are finding the nearest bank branch. For instance, if you want a bank branch within 30 miles, type 30 miles in the proximity search bar.
When you have all the Citizen Bank near me branches, get details about each. Know the timings, distance, location, customer reviews, and the required product or service.
Citizen Bank ATM Near Me
Citizens Bank offers its ATM service in more than 3,000 locations with 24/7 service. Every bank branch has an ATM service, and some ATMs are located far away to provide users with ease. You can locate the Citizen's ATM using Google Maps or the branch locator feature. Choose ATM instead of branches and get all the relevant details about the ATM service of Citizen Bank.
The ATMs of Citizens Bank offer the following perks:
- Deposits: With Citizen's Automated Teller Machine, you can make deposits. This service is only available at Branch ATMs. You can't deposit your amounts or funds at out-of-location ATMs.
- Withdrawals: Make easy withdrawals at any ATM location of Citizen Bank.
- Transfer funds between accounts: By using an ATM at any in or out bank location, you can transfer funds between your bank accounts.
- Obtain account balances: Another perk of Citizens Bank's ATM service is that you can check and get details about your account balances.
About Citizens Bank
Citizen Bank was founded in 1828, and through the years, it has earned a great reputation and position. The bank is the 15th largest regional bank in the United States, according to the report of the Federal Reserve. It has over 1,000 branches in 11 states of the United States, especially in the Midwest, and 3,000 ATMs across the country.
The details about operational hours and customer service of the Citizen Bank are as follows:
Hours of Operation
All the bank branches and locations of Citizen Bank have similar timings and hours of operation. The difference in schedule and timings can vary from state to state. Citizen Bank provides service on weekdays and limited hours service on Saturdays and Sundays. Following are the general timings of all Citizen Bank branches and locations.
- Monday to Friday: 7 am to 10 pm.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 am to 6 pm.
Federal holidays for the bank are:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth National Independence Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans' Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Citizen Bank offers great customer service to its clients. According to Citizen bank, "Outstanding service is our priority." The bank provides all answers and details to the inquiries of its customers. The bank offers several contact options such as telephone banking, in-person meeting, online banking, and speaking to a customer service representative.
You can use multiple sources for contacting the bank. They are:
- Telephone Banking: You can call 1-888-947-7771 and get information about any bank-related query. This automated telephone communication system is available 24/7. This system can find your last deposit, transfer money, check balances, and many others.
- Email: You can also use the email account email@example.com of the bank to get answers to general inquiries. The bank warns the customers not to transfer private or sensitive information in emails.
- Online Banking: Citizen Bank allows you to pay your bills, check your balance, review account information and transaction details, and transfer funds between your bank accounts.
- Mobile Banking: The mobile application of Citizen Bank enables you to easily manage your bank-related matters such as transfer funds, account updates, check balances, and many others. There are three options which you can use for mobile banking:
- Text Banking
- Mobile Browser Banking
- The Citizens Mobile Banking App.
- Social Media Platforms: You can also contact the bank through its Facebook and Twitter accounts. Send a tweet, and the bank representative will guide you about your issue or inquiry.
- In-Person-Communication: Many people prefer in-person meetings to get detailed information and clear all their doubts about any inquiry. The bank offers in-person communication, but it's good to know the timings of the bank to avoid any convenience.
Online and mobile banking benefit customers by allowing them to do many tasks easily. You can Deposit checks using the mobile app and perform the following tasks:
- View your account balance
- Reset your password
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Change your phone number
- Stop payments
- Re-order checks
- Order/view statements do the following tasks
What Does Citizens Bank Near Me Offer
Citizen Bank is one of the largest regional banks in the US, with a wide range of financial products and services. With more than 1,000 branches and 3,000 ATMs, Citizen Bank offers Checking, savings, and money market accounts and Certificate of Deposits. The detail about its financial products and services are as follows:
Citizens Bank has four checking accounts and one specifically designed for students. These are:
- One Deposit Checking: A simple checking account offers users a complimentary debit card and check-writing service. The account requires a monthly maintenance fee of $9.99 that users can waive with any deposit during the statement period. You are not required to maintain a specific minimum balance.
- Citizens Quest Checking: This checking account bears an interest of 0.02% APY on all balances. You can get relationship benefits such as money orders, no fees for personal checks and out-of-network ATMs, wire transfers, and stop payments. The account charges monthly fees of $25, which you can waive with a deposit of $5,000 for every statement period.
- Citizens Wealth Checking: This premium checking account is specifically designed for individuals interested in exclusive banking advantages and support from financial professionals. The account does not charge any monthly fees, but users must maintain a monthly deposit of $200,000 to open a Wealth Checking account with Citizens Bank.
- Student Checking: Citizens Bank has designed a Student Checking account for individuals under 25. There are no monthly fees and out-of-network ATM charges. Also, the account has no overdraft charges for overdraft protection plans.
Citizens Bank offers several savings accounts for the ease of customers. They are:
- One Deposit Savings: The bank's basic savings account requires only one deposit within a statement period. If you pay your deposits on time, your monthly maintenance fees of $4.99 can be waived. The account does not charge monthly fees to individuals under 25 and over 65.
- Citizens Quest Savings: This savings account is paired with the bank's Quest Checking account, so there are no monthly maintenance fees. The account is currently earning interest of 0.02% on all balances.
- Citizens Wealth Savings: This savings account has been paired with the bank's Wealth Checking account. There is no monthly maintenance or other fee or charges. You will get an APY of 0.02% on all your account balances with the Wealth Checking account. The account offers $10 in refunds for the usage of out-of-network ATMs.
Money Market Accounts
Citizen Bank offers three money market accounts. They are:
- Personal Money Market: The accounts earn an APY of 0.01% on all account balances. There is a $10 monthly fee that you can waive with the minimum daily balance of $2,500. The account offers services like check-writing privileges and a complimentary debit card.
- Citizens Quest Money Market: With this account, you can use the option of pairing your account with the Quest Checking account. The account charges no monthly maintenance fees and offers benefits similar to the Citizen Quest account. The account bears interest of 0.03% APY on all account balances.
- Citizens Wealth Money Market: This account can be used by Citizen's Wealth customers. They can get all the benefits offered by other Wealth accounts. The account bears interest of 0.04% APY on all account balances.
A certificate of deposit (CDS) by Citizens Bank offers three terms: 10 months, 14 months, and 25 months. The fees and other perks of the Citizen's CD depend on how the account opens. You will earn more benefits if you have contacted a bank branch and opened your account than online banking. You must have a minimum of $1,000 to open any CD.
The bank has two types of CDs:
Citizens Bank has two credit cards with simple perks and benefits. They are:
- Cash Back Plus World Mastercard
- Clear Value Mastercard
These simple credit cards offer users unlimited 1.8% cash back on all purchases. Credit cards are automated services that track your transactions and reactivate your offers. They do not charge any annual fee, late payment penalty or foreign transaction fees.
Other Accounts and Services
Citizens Bank offers other financial products and services besides personal and deposit accounts. These include:
- Credit cards
- Mortgage loans
- Mortgage Refinancing
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOCs)
- Auto loans
- Private student loans
- Student loan refinancing
- Investing and wealth management services
With more than 1,000 bank branches and 3,000 ATMs, Citizens Bank includes the top national banks in the United States. It has been considered the 15th largest national bank in the US, with great assets. Formed in 1828, Citizens Bank has FDIC insurance with $250,000 for each depositor.
To find the nearest Citizen Bank location, branch, or ATM service, Google Maps and the bank branch locator feature are reliable sources. Also, the bank's website has all in-depth details about all bank-related matters. The Citizen bank offers multiple contact options, such as online banking, mobile banking, and in-person communication.
With one the best customer service, Citizens Bank stands out among other banks. Customer reviews are satisfactory as no bad report has been received. The bank provides customers with various financial services and products such as personal and deposit accounts, including checking, savings, money market accounts, auto loans, mortgages, credit cards, and private student loans.