Capital One Bank was established in May 1933 and progressed greatly over the past years. The bank works under the supervision of Capital One Financial Corporation. Capital One Bank has the status of a Commercial bank according to the report of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The bank also has a membership in the National charter and FED.
Capital One Bank is insured by FDIC and has a certificate number 4297 and Fed RSSD ID number 112837. The bank has more than 300 branches in seven major states of the United States. Almost every bank branch has an ATM service that remains open 24/7. The bank offers multiple financial products and services, including personal banks, home and auto loans, credit cards, and many more.
The headquarter of Capital One Bank is located in Mclean, Virginia. Most bank branches are in Virginia, Texas, New York, Maryland, and Louisiana. By branch count estimation, Capital One is the 26th largest bank in the United States. It ranks 11th in New York, having 93 bank branches, 21 in Texas with 46 branches, and 13th in Virginia with 28 branches.
Finding a bank branch, ATM service, or café of Capital One Bank is simple and easy. You can search your required category related to the bank on Google Maps search or the bank branch locator feature of Capital One Bank. If you need to know about bank branches, ATMs, products, hours of operation, addresses, and contact numbers, you can find them below.
Capital One Bank Locations Near Me
Finding a location with Capital One Bank is very easy. You can find a Capital One Bank nearest to your location using a Google Map search or the branch locator feature of Capital One. The branch locator feature is a reliable source for locating Capital One Bank. To use this feature, you need to provide the Zip code, your address, and the city or state’s name.
Capital One Bank’s website has all you need about the bank. You can have results for your finding with categories like a bank branch, ATM, and your required services like accounts, products, or services. The bank’s website also has search filters such as branch-only locations, Capital One Café, and ATM-only locations.
The bank branch locator feature of Capital One Bank will provide you with information about the representatives of Capital One Bank listed below.
- Relationship manager
- Home lending officer
- International banking center
- Financial advisors
Capital One Bank Branch Near Me
Capital One Bank offers multiple consumer banking facilities to its customers, including home and auto loans, credit cards, personal accounts, financial products, and services. The bank branch locator feature of Capital One Bank allows you to find the nearest bank branch in your location. You can search the nearby Capital One Bank branch with your required services.
For instance, you can search for Branches with ATM locations on the Google Map search or branch locator feature of Capital One Bank. The following is the list of services; you can search for on the website of Capital One Bank.
- Get cash
- Make a deposit
- Make a card payment
- Transfer funds
- Get a cashier’s check
- Apply for an auto loan
- Check Balance
The process of finding a bank branch is very easy and simple. If you want to use the bank branch locator feature, you need to visit the website of Capital One Bank.
To find the nearest Capital One Bank branch, follow the given instructions:
- Visit Capital One Bank’s site on your mobile phone or computer.
- There is a “Menu” icon at the top-left corner of the screen. Click on it.
- A list of options will appear. Click on the “Locations.”
- Enter your address, Zip code, or name of the city or any landmark in your area.
Capital One ATM Near Me
For finding ATM-only locations of Capital One Bank, you can search “ATMs” on the branch locator feature. You can use the Filter option of the branch locator feature and find the ATMs of Capital One Bank near you. Another easy way is to enter the Zip Code or the name of the city, and you will have all the locations with ATMs of the bank.
You can confirm the searches from the details at the page’s bottom. The filter results will inform you whether the result is an ATM only or a branch location. You can find each bank location’s services by clicking on each search result. All branches provide similar products and services, but they can vary according to the state.
Capital One Café Near Me
Capital One Cafes are sitting placements similar to original cafes that provide users with a comfortable environment. Users can visit the Capital One Café and talk to a bank representative about their bank account or any other bank-related query. Finding a bank café is also very easy.
It would help if you typed café in the search bar of the bank branch locator feature. All the Capital One Café locations will appear to you. You can click on it and get the other details about the bank café. The bank representative will guide you, provide answers, and help with your queries.
About Capital One Bank
Capital Bank was formed in 1933 under the supervision of Capital One Financial Corporation. The bank has made huge development from its establishing time until now. With great progress, Capital One Bank ranked as the 26th largest bank in the United States according to branch counts. It did not only become a commercial bank but got membership in Fed and National charter.
Capital One Bank is insured by FDIC and provides one of the best customer support in the US. The bank has more than 300 branches and ATMs in the major states of the United States. The bank branch locator feature of Capital One Bank and Google Maps are the two best sources for finding the nearest bank branch and ATM service.
Detailed information about the Customer service and hours of operation of Capital One Bank is as follows.
There are multiple sources for customers to contact Capital One Bank. You can use the bank helpline number, Twitter account, and in-person communication. On the website of Capital One Bank, you will find contact information for different departments. These departments include loan support, credit card assistance, personal banking help, mortgage assistance, and so on.
By using the following ways, you can contact Capital One Bank:
- Customer Helpline: You can call 1-877-383-4802 for general customer service.
- Twitter Account: Capital One Bank offers customer service through its Twitter account at @AskCapitalOne. You can send tweets on their account and get the help of any kind.
- In-person communication: Visit any bank branch or Capital One Café to have the assistance of any representative of the bank. He will provide you with all the information and help you want.
Hours of Operation
Capital One Bank offers products and services similar to other banks in the United States. All branches of Capital One Bank remain open from Monday to Friday. Although Saturdays and Sundays are off for the bank, you can find some of the branches of Capital One Bank open for a limited time on Saturdays.
You can find the timing and schedule of Capital One Bank on Google Maps search or the bank branch locator feature. You can also call the customer support helpline to ask for bank timing. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, many Capital One Cafes are closed. The bank will inform the users about their opening on its website.
If you find the bank branch or café close for any reason, you can use the ATM service of the bank. The ATM service of Capital One Bank is available 24/7. The holiday schedule of the bank is similar to other banks. The bank does not have a holiday schedule to follow on its website. All the branches of the bank remain closed on federal holidays. The federal holidays are:
- Independence Day
- Christmas Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- New Year’s Day
- Labor Day
- Memorial Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- President’s Day
Below is the list of some holidays on which the bank remains open. These holidays include:
- Good Friday
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Black Friday
What Does Capital One Bank Offer?
Capital One Bank offers customers several financial services and products with its great banking and customer service. Follow are the offers of Capital One Bank:
- 360 Checking Accounts
- 360 Performance Savings Accounts
- 360 CDs
- Credit Cards
- Money Teen Checking Account
- Kids Savings Account
360 Checking Accounts
Capital One Bank offers its 360 Checking account. The account is best for everyday use due to its no minimums and no fee offers. You can manage your bank account with the bank’s top-rated mobile application. Through mobile banking, you can access your account, the bank, 24/7.
360 Checking account of Capital One Bank does not charge any registration, management, or usage fees. You can open the account without any fee, use it and make deposits and withdraws. Your money will stay in your account as you deposited it without any change.
If you have a 360 checking account in Capital One Bank, you can use its ATM service more than 70,000 times. With the mobile app, the bank can lock your credit card, make deposits, and get real-time alerts about your checking account activity, transactions, and payment details.
The benefits of 360 Checking Account are:
- Bank Security: Your checking account will have FDIC insurance and remain protected from fraud or damage.
- Overdraft options: You can make your overdraft options without any fees. The options include auto decline, no-fee overdraft, and free transfer.
- Get paid early: You can access your money two days before the payment date. You can get an early paycheck from your issuer.
- Move money easily: You can pay bills online and send cash using Zelle with the bank’s mobile app.
- Get in-person help: You can get help and friendly advice from the bank ambassadors at bank branches and cafes.
- Add cash in-store: You can add cash without any limit to any CVS location.
360 Performance Savings Accounts
With the 360 Performance saving account of Capital One, you can earn less and save more. The account requires a 1.75% Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Similar to the 360 Checking Account, this savings account does not charge any monthly or maintenance fee.
This saving account does not require any minimum for opening the account. You can save as much as you want according to your earnings in this account. You can open your saving account in no more than five minutes by clicking on the “Open Account” button bank’s website.
With the mobile app of Capital One Bank, you can easily manage your 360 Performance Savings Account. The mobile app allows you to monitor your monthly transactions, make deposits, choose automatic savings plans, and make multiple savings accounts for different financial purposes. As the bank is insured with FDIC, your saving amount is also safe and protective.
Loans and Line of Credit
Users can take advantage of the special business financing service of Capital One Bank. The bank provides the following products:
- Real Estate loans: The bank offers long-term loans for purchasing, improving, and refinancing any property with a maximum loan amount of $5 million. You can take the loan with fixed payments for about 20 years.
- SBA loans: SBA loans of Capital One are best for long terms, fixed rates, and lower equity requirements.
- Lines of Credit: You can manage the balance between your expenses and financial goals by using lines of credit with a maximum amount of $5 million.
- Business Installment loans: This loan is best for covering costs, managing debts, and making your business progress.
- Specialized lending: This loan is dependent on your needs and financial goals. You can talk to and get assistance from a banker for discounted rates, real estate loans, and lines of credit.
- Equipment and Vehicle loans: The bank offers loans for equipment such as computers. You can also take auto loans and keep your business moving without affecting your earnings.
The benefits of lending with Capital One are as follows:
- Banker Access: You can contact bank representatives or managers to get help for your individual needs.
- Automatic Payments: You can set limits for your monthly payments with your 360 checking account.
- Flexible Lending: The bank offers flexible lending options to its customers. You can manage terms and schedule your payments with the flexible payment structure of the bank.
360 Cash Deposit Account is the best option for saving great value for a better future. The 360 CDs of Capital One Bank offer yearly plans with different interest rates. The account has a 1-year online CDs account with a 2.70% Annual Percentage Yield, a 2-year online CD with a 3.00% APY, and a 5-year online CD account with a 3.25% Annual Percentage Yield (APY).
The benefits of a 360 CD Account of Capital One Bank are:
- FDIC insured: Your 360 CD account will be FDID insured under its cash limits.
- No Minimum Balance: The account does not require a minimum balance to open the 360 CD Account. So you can deposit as low or high an amount as you want.
- No Market Risk: The CD performance of your account will not check under the market variability rates. So you don’t need to worry about any market risk.
- Easy to Open: There is no long process for opening a 360 CD account of Capital One Bank. You can open the account in less than 5 minutes.
- Interest Payments: The account allows you to decide the payout amounts and terms monthly and annually.
- Guaranteed Returns: The amount you have in your CD account will grow with fixed interest rates over time.
Capital One offers many credit cards for different categories. You can choose a credit card according to your purpose and credit score. The Credit cards of Capital Bank are as follow:
Best for Cash Back:
- Quicksilver Rewards
- Quicksilver Rewards for Good Credit
- QuicksilverOne Rewards
- Quicksilver Rewards for students
- Capital One Journey Student Rewards
- Quicksilver Secured Rewards
For Dining and Entertainment Rewards:
- Capital One Savor Rewards
- Capital One SavorOne Rewards
- Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit
- Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students
For Travel Points:
- Capital One Venture X Rewards
- Capital One Venture Rewards
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards for Good Credit
- Capital One Spark 2% Cash Plus
- Capital One Spark 1.5% Cash Select – Excellent Credit
- Capital One Spark 1.5% Cash Select – Good Credit
- Capital One Spark Classic
- Capital One Spark 2X Miles
- Capital One 1.5X Miles Select
- Capital One CLUB Business Mastercard
Capital One Bank offers good banking service and customer support to users. The bank has more than 300 branches in seven major states of the United States. Capital One Bank is a commercial bank, a Fed member, and a federal charter member, according to the report of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The bank provides several banking services, financial products, and customer service.
Capital One Bank’s headquarters address is 1680 Capital One Drive, Mclean, VA 22102. You can get every type of information and banking service on the bank’s site. For finding the nearest bank branch, ATM service, operational hours, customer service, contact details, products, and services, you can use Google Maps, the bank’s site, or the branch locator feature of the bank.